Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Personal Perspective on Israel

With all the unjustified villification of Israel I thought it would be only right to allow the opportunity of a different perspective.

I fell in love with Israel shortly after falling in love with Jesus in 1998.

(Please refer to my post "How I fell in Love with Israel" of April 2009)

My wife is from Israel, both my daughters were born in Israel and I lived in Israel for five years.

Having lived there and having been invloved with Israelis and Israeli culture for the last twelve years, I can testify that the Israeli people love life and would like nothing more than to live in peace with their neighbours.

Israeli culture is a culture of song, theatre, science, technology, medicine, inventions, innovation and creativity, family, sport, progress and success.

Israel's citizens value family and life and children are brought up to love life and aspire to positive achievements: There is no incitement of hatred on television, in schools or in any of the media.

Please be open minded. Do not believe everything you read and everything you see on the mainstream media.

Take a look at Israel and the contribution that it is making to the world and ask yourself if this is a not a people, a nation, that loves life.

There can be peace.

Those who hate Israel and want Israel's destruction have to want it.

(Please refer to my post: "Modern Israel" of August 2009)


Please click on the forward button to view the slides.


  

No comments: